The South Pacific Embassy Application

Discussion in 'Embassy' started by Kringalia, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Kringalia

Kringalia Confirmed Nation Ambassador

The South Pacific
    Ambassador: Kringalia (as Foreign Minister, until a permanent ambassador can be appointed)
    WA Delegate: Belschaft
    Forums: http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/
    Some information on your region: We are a Feeder and the second largest region in NationStates. We are the oldest democracy in NS as well and quite a friendly region. Anything else about us, feel free to ask!
    Questionnaire! (Completely Optional, but it will help us out greatly.)
    Does your region advocate raiding or ally themselves with raider regions?
    We are an independent region in that aspect.
    If not, how does your region view raiders? Does your region see a legitimate cause for raiding? We are an independent region as per our Code of Laws, thus we contemplate the possibility that in the defence of our interests raiding might be a legitimate course of action.
    What are your region's view on raiding? Isn't this the same question as above?
    Do you consider reinforcements to strengthen a region against raids to be raiding or defending? We would consider it the defence of an ally.
    Is your region interventionist or do they move to 'free' regions if the region becomes oppressive? (Note: This isn't the same as defending or freeing raided regions, this is saving regions from themselves.) We wouldn't generally intervene in the internal governance of a region unless that region so requested.
    Does your region believe that every nation should be allowed to be as powerful as One can be or does your region believe that every nation should be more 'equal', even if it's by force? Each region should be free to each their own potential.
    What are your region's views on Economics? We don't have a particular view on economics.
    What are your region's views on International Trade? We don't have a particular view on international trade.
    What are your region's views on Natural Rights vs Government Rights? People (Nations in the case of NS) have certain fundamental rights that governments should not violate.
    What are your region's views on the World Assembly and Security Council? We participate in the World Assembly just as any region would.
    What are your region's views on Civil and Political Freedoms? We are a liberal democracy, so I'd say we hold our civil and political freedoms as sacred.
    What are your region's views on Capitalist Paradise? We think Capitalist Paradise is a region in NationStates that grows more important each day and hope to form a fruitful relationship with you.

2. Sucrati

Sucrati Confirmed Nation

Approved.

3. Drasnia

Drasnia Member Former Delegate Vocals

Hey Kringalia! I have sent an embassy request to your region and TG'ed your WAD just to make sure it doesn't fall through the cracks.

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  4. Kringalia

Kringalia Confirmed Nation Ambassador

Yes! I approved the application as soon as I saw it. We just need an admin to set up the actual consulate on our Embassy Central section. I think within the next couple of days the consulate should be set up.

Though I think Michael Valois is the one from Versutian Federation! :p

5. Drasnia

Drasnia Member Former Delegate Vocals

Oopsies! I copy-pasted without changing it! :oops:

Fixed!