Greetings.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ashton Mercer, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Capitalist Producers

Capitalist Producers Confirmed Nation

My God the Butthurt is really strong with this one. *sigh*

Here is your straight answer: I really don't give a damn about any of those things. Was that clear enough for you?

If this region goes inactive, then we deserve to lose nations. If we are losing nations then we are doing something wrong. I don't care if anyone recruits member nations, that is part of the game. My philosophy applies equally across the board.

You don't like the paid telegram stamps. You do not think someone should be able to pay to recruit. You do not consider this game to be a "free market" or anything like it. You cannot stand the idea that someone can come in and freely raid your region for nations anytime they so chose and that you are powerless to do anything about it. Your feelings are hurt. Your reality is shaken.

We get it. You've made that crystal clear. Repetition does not make you right.

What you don't get is that we do not care.

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah the insult. At this point "lobbing" another observation or reality check in your direction would be redundant. You pretty much handled the job with everything you've written up til now. You insecurity (probably in all things, not just losing nations in this game) is becoming more painfully obvious with ever word you write.