Test: The Personal as Political Test, other interesting test

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Arlier, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Arlier

Arlier Guest

quite a funny one, you will see.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/13989019099821316890/Personal-as-Political

But I wonder why my score is often a Left-Libertarian

Left-Libertarian
    You scored 6 Conservatism, 60 Liberalism, 33 Libertarianism, and 0 Populism!

You are personally... left-libertarian. You want to be a rebel, but you have a bleeding heart that won''t quite let you.

Maybe that''s WHY. I am probably too moch of a whinny liberal.

2. Objective

Objective Guest

You scored 40 Conservatism, 33 Liberalism, 13 Libertarianism, and 13 Populism!

I''m what?

this test is a bundle of bad premises

3. Your Score: Indecisive

You scored 40 Conservatism, 33 Liberalism, 13 Libertarianism, and 13 Populism!

You are... personally indecisive- at least you think you are. Main party politicians shower you with their insincere attention during elections.

4. Caprigein

Caprigein Confirmed Nation

Your result for The Personal as Political Test : Left-Libertarian
    You scored 13 Conservatism, 33 Liberalism, 53 Libertarianism, and 0 Populism!
    You are personally... left-libertarian. You want to be a rebel, but you have a bleeding heart that won't quite let you.
    Do I have a siggy yet? I don't think I have a siggy; I should add one about when Capitalism and Communism work.

5. The URNA

The URNA Confirmed Nation

I'm very glad to see that I am a Personal Libertarian.

You scored 20 Conservatism, 27 Liberalism, 53 Libertarianism, and 0 Populism!

Those answers that mentioned "the patriarchy" and similar things kinda ticked me off, just by using those words.

6. schweizweld

schweizweld Confirmed Nation

I was 0 conservative 13 liberal 87 libertarian 0 populist