Hello Everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Arthelas, May 27, 2013.

1. Arthelas

Arthelas New Member

Hello Everyone

I am the Unifederated states of Arthelas, and I am a new member of the region Capitalist paradise. I would just like to introduce myself and tell a but about me.

I have been actively participating in NationStates for about 5 months now. I took a leave of absence after that, and my nation ceased to exist. Just recently however, I have decided it was time once again, and brought Arthelas back from the grave, so to speak. I then found Capitalist Paradise (with help and a few telegrams from Afforess) and decided that it seemed like a place worth staying in. And here I am.

I have been in several other regions. The most recent before this one being the Union of Red Nations, a communist centred region. I have also been in many other regions, including some raider region a while back. In all my former regions, I have served in the governing body, and have some experience in that field.

If you would like to ask any questions, please feel free to ask them in this thread.

I hope to find what I seek here in Capitalist Paradise, and hope to become more of a part of this community.

Yours faithfully

The Unifederated States of Arthelas

2. Drasnia

Drasnia Member Former Delegate Vocals

Welcome to CP. Have a cup of coffee (or if you prefer, tea) and join in the conversation. Sign up for the Regional Map (which I coincidentally run) or debate political, social, or economic issues on the region's Message Board. (Caution: Debates can get pretty heated, so keep a firearm at your side.) I hope you have a good time here, and I hope you stay for a long time.

3. Arthelas

Arthelas New Member

Thank you Drasnia, your welcome is much appreciated. I will join in with debates that I see are worth debating over, and will try and get to know you and the other members of the region better. I may see if there is anything in this parliament that I can do or help with, and come on as much as I can.

Yours dutifully

The Unifederated States of Arthelas

4. Afforess

Afforess Active Member Former Delegate Government Vocals

Welcome! I hope you found the site useful and let me know if you have any questions.